TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please read these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter ‘Terms’) carefully before using the website of OneWorld SouthAsia (https://www.owsa.in and https://www.oneworldsouthasia.com; collectively referred to hereinafter as ‘the website’) operated by OneWorld SouthAsia, a sole Proprietorship Firm represented by its Proprietor, Mr. Bijoy Basant Patro.
- These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement. OneWorld SouthAsia therefore encourages you to read and understand this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing use of the Website.
- That your access to and use of the website and its services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the website and its services.
- That by accessing or using the website and its services you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the website nor use the services provided therein.
- The Website
- That OneWorld SouthAsia is primarily concerned with providing information (through articles, podcasts, or any other similar media), that may be original or sourced from other websites. OneWorld SouthAsia may also provide links to other websites and applications, the use of which shall be governed by Clause 8 of this agreement.
- That you shall not use the website unless you are at least 13 years of age or older.
- That you shall only use the website and its services for your personal and non-commercial use.
- That you shall not use the website in order to compete with us, or provide services similar to ours, or take actions that are adverse to the interests of our website.
- That we reserve the right to terminate your use of the website at any time. If you are notified of the same (though the medium of a dialog box/popup or via email), you shall refrain from using the website thereafter.
- That you agree to use the website and its services for lawful purposes only. Furthermore, you shall not use the website or its services in furtherance of any illegal activity and shall behave lawfully in respect of the same.
- That you shall not in any engage (or collude with any other person(s)) in any activity that shall adversely impact or make unauthorised changes to the website, its design (including its electronic design, digital/electronic layout or its HTML Code), its services or the users of the website in any way. That you shall not do anything in order to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect the website, its design, or its services.
- That by using the website, you understand that you may see content that is objectionable or adverse to your views and beliefs. The website shall in no way be responsible for any harm or mental distress suffered in course of the same.
- That in case you chose to create an ‘account’ (for the purposes of logging into the website and to make use of its services), you agree to provide us with your real name, email address and other such details as may be required. Furthermore, you shall not disclose your login details (i.e., the combination of your login username and password, or your password recovery details or any other mode of access to your account) to any other person. In case of any unauthorised access, you shall notify us of the same immediately using the contact details on the website. In any case, you shall be responsible for your account, and OneWorld SouthAsia shall not be responsible for any liability in connection with the same.
- That the permission to create an account is solely at the discretion of OneWorld SouthAsia. Furthermore, your account may be terminated at any point of time, solely at the discretion of OneWorld SouthAsia.
- That if you choose to share your contact details with us, we may send information and share our services with you on email, SMS, etc.
- Contributions from the Public/Users of the Website
- That in the case of any contributions that are made to the website by any individual/firm (including guest writer-contributors, or comments/opinions sent by the users of the website) not directly associated with the website, the website shall have the full and complete rights to the same and may use the contributed content (in any media/form) in any way or form as we deem fit.
- That in relation to any Contribution made in favour of the website, OneWorld SouthAsia shall be granted an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such contributions (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- That Contributions made on the website are not the opinions of OneWorld SouthAsia and we shall be in no way or form be responsible for any Contribution made or the veracity of the contents of the Contribution.
- The website shall at any time remove the Contributions so made on the website. The website has no obligation to store/preserve any contribution made.
If you, the user or any other aggrieved person are under the belief that any material/ content on the website is defamatory under Indian law, you may contact us to request the removal of the same using the details on our website. If your request is valid we shall remove the defamatory material after investigating the same.
- No personal responsibility
The website and its affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers, etc. shall not be responsible for any liability which may arise from the content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation.
- This website, and all works published therein (including articles, opinions, pictures, photographs, logos, design, website design, snippets, etc.) are protected by copyright under the copyright Laws in India and other countries. To obtain consent to use our copyrighted work, please contact us using the details provided under the ‘contact us’ section on the website. You may not, in any way whatsoever, distribute or commercially use/exploit any content, without prior written our consent. You may not transmit/store the content from the website on another website/webpage.
- You may, however:
- Download/print the content published on the website for your personal and non-commercial use
- You may share the content to individual third parties (by way of email, SMS, WhatsApp, etc.) , only if you acknowledge the website as the source of material
- Prohibited activities
While using the website, or positing anything on the website (including the section on the website for comments), you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, share anything that is:
- Defamatory, blasphemous, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, racially and ethnically objectionable
- Do or advocate for acts unlawful under Indian Law
- Harm minors in any way
- Dangerous to any computer resource and might affect its proper functioning
- Violates the privacy of any other individual
- Links To Other Websites and Applications
That the OneWorld SouthAsia Website and its services may contain links to third-party web sites or services or applications that are not owned or controlled by OneWorld SouthAsia. OneWorld SouthAsia has no control over, and has no responsibility for the content, policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that OneWorld SouthAsia shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- Right to Amend & Terminate
That OneWorld SouthAsia reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify, replace or terminate these Terms at any time.
Neither failure nor delay on the part of OneWorld SouthAsia in exercising any right, power, or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver of such right.
- No Partnership
That you agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and OneWorld SouthAsia as a result of these Terms or your access to and use of its Services.
Any dispute concerning the website or its services shall be first resolved by compulsory Mediation. In case of failure to resolve the dispute by Mediation, the dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Delhi. By using the Website and its services, you waive off any claims that may arise under the laws of other jurisdictions.
- Grievance redressal
In case of any complains or questions with respect to the terms herein, you make contact us using the details provided on the website.
- Entire Agreement & Waiver
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the you and OneWorld SouthAsia with respect to the subject matter contained in this Agreement.